EPM SOLUTIONS MANAGEMENT
- Developed best practices for processes and documents for gathering requirements and configuring applications
- Completed dozens of successful EPM deployments impacting between 50 and 2000 End Users
- Delivered installations ranging from single site locations to multiple-site U.S. and international locations
- Developed training materials for all version of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Project Server
- Provides formal Microsoft Project and Project Server training. Regular presenter at local user group and international webinars.
- Provides SharePoint training for Project Managers that highlights collaboration and project dashboards.
- Successfully managed multi-million dollar projects to completion on time and within budget, including a program-level project of $15M
- Solved a client’s time tracking needs over disparate areas of the company, producing results of a 30% increase in capitalized hours for the client
- Turned around a client’s project to achieve its enterprise resource planning objectives, providing visibility to 260 resources and 30 Project Managers
- Project Management Professional, Project Management Institute.
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional, Microsoft Project Server
- Microsoft Certified Technical Specialist, Microsoft Project and Project Server 2007, 2010, and 2013
- MPUG(Microsoft Project User Group) – President, Twin Cities Chapter
- Hennepin Technical College – Chair, Computer Careers Council